Tuesday, November 22, 2011

5th Date - still no confidence to kiss her so i wrote to her.... advice....?

I am on the 5th date... only to still be unable to take to the next stage... she is the only girl ever to sap my confidence, i feel so shy around her. I dont want to mess it up...





**I think you are great, funny, sweet and . I wanted for a while to hold your face in my hand and give you a kiss just to see if it is like I imagine it to be. I just seem to lose any confidence I have when with you, only has ever happened with you for some reason. I normally have no worries or problems but you are different... I can鈥檛 work it out.





I don鈥檛 know, maybe I want you to open up a little with me... there is something pretty great here. Let鈥檚 just see how it goes, and maybe one day I might have a surge of confidence around you :P :P**





Will this scare a girl off? I dont think it did, she told me I was cute and we are still meeting up (just us two) on saturday.





Thing is im a really confident person, with my own flat at 22, mortgage, great job, but comes to love/kissing - im terrible! :(5th Date - still no confidence to kiss her so i wrote to her.... advice....?
You said you are meeting up Saturday?


Arrive with flowers. Go with something without a message like a nice arrangement-ask the florist to be sure this is a subtle and not a blatant message.


Ask her if she could pick a meal to have this very minute, what would it be? Take her for that meal.





If you look into her eyes at that table while she is enjoying her favorite food, and she smiles, you then lean in slowly, and plant your lips on hers.





From there, instinct will take over, or she will.


You have a great deal going for you. You are solid at a very young age. I am sure that is part of the reason she is attracted to you.


She has attended 5 dates. She likes you. You have no reason to question your confidence. She wants that kiss. If she doesn't kiss you first when you hand her the flowers, and the timing feels right, kiss her at the table.


Showing her that you want to kiss her in public tells her that you want the whole world to know you are into her.





Good luck and enjoy!5th Date - still no confidence to kiss her so i wrote to her.... advice....?
OMG u big girl, get a life and just kiss her! kissing starts from the first date
I normally have no worries or problems but you are different... change this part to:


I normally have no worries or problems but I really like you a lot





good luck
First off, I wouldn't send her that message. If I received that message from a guy, I'd probably get a little spooked.





And second, I know kissing a girl may be intimidating, but maybe it's because you're hyping it up too much. A kiss shouldn't be planned--there's no ';right'; time for it. It should be spontaneous.





Also, look for her signals. The fact that she said you're cute and wants to meet up is a really good sign. On Saturday, if she's close to you and makes eye contact for a couple seconds, go ahead and do it.
Just kiss her. If you like her this much just go for it. Don't be scared.
Kissing sort of terrifies me too.
it shouldnt but make sure you let her know that you do like her alot because a girl dosnt want to feel liek you cant open up to her but yeah i think its sweet good luck email me any time tell me how it goes
why dont u just tell her how you feel and its because u care about her.....its like this if you are trying out for a sport you really want to play then you get nervous....why? its because its important to you and you want to do your best...same in this situation well you should tell her your shy around her ....maybe she feels the same way? you dont know till you say something! just be yourself im sure shes dieing to kiss you so maybe if you tell her she will kiss you:) dont worry if she likes you she wont care!:P and nice umbrella
That would scare me off. Just get drunk..you will get back your confidence. Don't get drunk enough to get sick or make a fool of yourself, just enough to take the edge off. You need to relax....just remember there are plenty women in the world!
Some advice I can offer:


1. Do not tell her that you're lack of confidence. Girls like confident men. You can be nervous (most normal guys are), but NEVER lose confidence.


2. Choose your words carefully so it's not like you're blaming here like your sentence here: ';I don鈥檛 know, maybe I want you to open up a little with me';. It's like you're blaming her for not opening up enough.


3. As for the kissing, you have to set the stage and the mood right first. When I first kissed my wife when we were still dating, we were sitting close by, talking, and hugging. I played a romantic song in the background and the light was dimmed. When our eyes met, I maintained my eye contact with her and it just happened.





So... when you sit close by and hug each other, it guarantees that you're close enough to actually kiss her when you have the chance. Talking will lighten the mood and make both of you less nervous. Romantic songs and dimmed light helps setting the mood for doing something romantic, such as kissing for example.
well if someone i was going on a date with wrote me that honestly id feel like your uncomfortable around me and i make you feel weird. i wouldn't want to hear that.idn thats how itd make me feel. just go for it kiss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment