Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating advice( how do I tell if she likes me????)?

So I went out with this girl twice and I really like her and want to get to know her. I think the two time went well because there was pretty good conversation and I don't think it was at all akward. Personally, I would like to see her again but I don't want to call her and invite her someplace because I initiated the first two times. I feel that no matter if I feel that it went well I don't really know her perspactive so if she want to get together then she would call me.So my game plan is I will wait a week until I call her again. I also want to throw in that on the second date we were on my couch and she was laying on me as we were watching a movie and started to kind of rub my arm. I didn't think much of it because I froze up and didn't want to make a big deal out of it. But everyone says that she was kind of hitting on me and it flew over my head. So what do u thik I should do? Should I wait a week and call her or should I wait for her to call me?Dating advice( how do I tell if she likes me????)?
If your date is rubbing you or touching you, she is definately interested in something physical. She may like you or she may just want to play. Give her the chance to call you...your game plan is right on. Let her make the move, and if she calls you then set something up that's really special. BTW, buy a box of condoms and some KY or equivalent just to be prepared. When the time comes, don't talk about it, JUST DO IT! good luck.





If you are under the age of consent, then be careful and talk to your parents about it. The last thing you want is an underage woman calling the cops on you for Statuatory Rape.Dating advice( how do I tell if she likes me????)?
Just call her! She's probably sitting at home wondering why you haven't! That's the problem with lesbian relationships...no one knows who should call who when :) Trust me...just freakin call her. Don't play games. Call her and find out what's up instead of driving yourself crazy! :)
Oh, well! It's obvious to me that she's hitting on u. Hmm.... I would suggest that u call and ask her out for a drink. Then, ask her what she thinks abt lesbianism. Try to hint to her that if someone of her own gender likes her, what would she do. If everything is positive, then u may wanna tell her; ';I've been thinking abt this for a pretty long time.'; ';I think I've got a crush on u';. ';Do u?';. If u dare to go ahead with that question, go on. That's the only way of knowing whether she's into lesbianism and likes u.
Play a little hard to get. I would wait at least a couple of days before calling her. From what you are saying it seems like she likes you! I wouldn't worry about that... I know that I wouldn't touch a guys arm and sit close to him if I didn't really like him. But keep in mind that she could be shy to call you. She's probably thinking the same thing as you are...'if I call him I wont know if he's really into me' or 'I'll wait for him to call so i know he likes me' . I never like to have to call the guy... because I don't want to come off as desperate... but at the same time I don't want to guy to seem desperate either. I just want to know that he likes me... or is pursuing me.


My boyfriend played the hard to get act when we first started dating. It drove me wild! Keep this in mind....
Usually if a girl likes you she will....stare into your eyes because she is interested in what your are ssaying. If she would like to kiss you her eyes tend to wander from your eyes to your mouth. If she was rubbing your arm and it wasnt acccidently then she is interested. Don't wait for her to call, call her.
dude if you like her then you gotta keep trying. soemtimes girls are shy and prefer to have the guy do all the asking out. maybe you could ask her if she wants to go boyfriend and girlfriend. it's better then trying to read her mind

No comments:

Post a Comment