Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some dating advice?

I need some help, I've been on a bunch of dates, and I'm a shy guy. What are some ways that I can open up and talk to a girl on a date, what are some good ice breakers? That sort of thing, what kind of things do girls want to hear or talk about on dates. Thanks!I need some dating advice?
Girls like to express their feelings, so try less talking and listen. Girls don't like to have anything to do with nasty pranks such as ';armpit farting';. Be honest and open up to her when she wants your opiion on something or asks you if she looks OK? I, being a teenager, hate it when my bf akes me feel like I'm being lied to. On your next date, give her a box of chocolates and flowers to set a perfect conversation piece. And remember to always be respectful!I need some dating advice?
first off how is it that if you're such a shy guy you have a lot of dates? that has to be some type of oxymoran.


Talk about the first thing that comes to mind. Nothing innapproriate but a girl can honestly make a conversation on just about anyhting....seriously


I say talk a bit about yourself nothing so intimate that you'll scare yourself along with the girl but something light then see were it goes from there
Say she is beautiful... Say what you like seeing her. Eyes, hair etc. You should watch some romactic movies lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment