Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating advice! Need help. 8th grade relationship.?

I have known this guy for 5 years and I can't decide if I like him. He is really sweet (stupid at times but aren't all boys. :X ) And I think he might like me. We talked at the dance last night but I couldn't tell if he was flirting or not. In the whole time I have known him I don't think we have ever gotten into a fight, atleast not one that I can remember. I just dont know if I should go out with him. Since we are so close if we break up I don't want to ruin our friendship but I think we probably would work really well together.Dating advice! Need help. 8th grade relationship.?
im in eighth grade too. at the end of seventh, i was in the exact situation. i liked this guy alot, and he would flirt with me. i guess one of my friends told him that i liked him, and he said he liked me too. he ended up asking me out, and we lasted almost 4 months (thats a long time for me.) i only dumped him cuz he wasnt moving fast enough, and that was his fault. so i bet you and your guy will last much longer. when a girl and a guy are good friends, the relationship ends up lasting a while. so good luck!Dating advice! Need help. 8th grade relationship.?
im a guy, and i kinda of went through the same thing, we went out, ruined our relationship but we are closer than ever now, and im stuck on asking her out. in your case if i were you i would ask him who he likes and then if he asks you, he wants to go out with you. then you ask tell friends to tell him he should ask you out
he mite become less emo if u start going out wit him or u mite become emo so watch out try to get him out of the emo group and prevent urself from getting in it
well just take the plunge and ask him chances are hell say yes otherwise he woodnt have been your friend so long

No comments:

Post a Comment