Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating Advice for the Young (11-12 years)?

My boyfriend really likes me and he always wants to talk to me but he can't My friends are always surrounding me and he gets nervous when my friends are around. I want to be alone with him but my friends are always right there when I try. What should I do? I really want to talk with him but that time is when me and my friends are hanging out together.Dating Advice for the Young (11-12 years)?
Advice: Don't DateDating Advice for the Young (11-12 years)?
You're a child and there is plenty of time for dating once you mature..as for now...go enjoy your innocence and act like the child that you are...
THIS IS THE HIGHEST RATED SUGGESTION FOR 11-12 YEAR OLDS!























DON'T DATE YET, WAIT FOR WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE


BECAUSE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!
read a book. duh of course your bf likes you!!!! just life your childhood and then when your not asking people that are in high school about you and your bf.
go to bed


kiddy


youre too young (:
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment