Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating advice - are guys scared when they hear a woman is a widow? Should I say single instead?

Wouldn't bother me any. As long as I can visit your home and not see the place cluttered with his pictures and memories. Just be honest and disclose this when the time is right (like if he asks if you've ever been married) and certainly don't dwell in the past.


Besides, to me single means you are not currently attached. So saying ';single'; wouldn't be an outright lie.Dating advice - are guys scared when they hear a woman is a widow? Should I say single instead?
yea sort ofDating advice - are guys scared when they hear a woman is a widow? Should I say single instead?
I wouldn't be (that is, of course, if you didn't intentionally kill your husband). If you are going to have any lasting relationship, he'll find out anyway. You don't need to stress the fact that you are a widow. This may scare away some guys who might think that you are not over your husbands death. I think if someone asks you your marital status, saying widowed is perfectly fine. It says I once was married but my husband passed away. You don't need to give more details than that until he and you are both comfortable.
I would not be scared. The only concern would be if you were really ready to date. Its kind of like dating someone who has been seperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment