Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First date ever tomorrow, I'm SO scared, can anyone give me some advice?

Ok so I'm 14 and I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a month and he's 16. We are going to hang out tomorrow but he woun't tell me where. He told my mom so she will know and everything but I have no idea. I've never been like on a date with a guy before. I went to the movies with this guy before but my mom was there with us. But like I'm so extremely nervous. Any ideas on how to calm down? Plus I'm EXTREMELY clumsy... like terribly clumsy... gosh... there is no way this can go well. Any advice?First date ever tomorrow, I'm SO scared, can anyone give me some advice?
be brave! you can do it! stand tall and keep smiling! you will be fine!First date ever tomorrow, I'm SO scared, can anyone give me some advice?
just be easy, it'll be as awkward as you make it so just be cool i'm sure he'll comfort you if you screw up.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment