Monday, August 23, 2010

ADVICE PLEASE!! Im really crazy about this girl but she wont date me?

Ive liked this girl at our local youth club for like a year. We were good mates til 3 months ago when i told her i fancyed her and really liked her and want to know if she will go on a date? She just smiled and laughs she told everyone to but i dont mind them knowing. We used to hug and hold hands and stuff but thats stopped now because she says i dont really like her! I keep telling her i do and ive told my mum and dad about her they want me to leave her alone but i cant! i get butterflys when im around her, we used to speak on the phone everyday but now she doesnt always answer and when she does she just seems difficult to talk to? I asked her what can i do to make sure she knows i really like her, i think ive fallen in love with her and this is killing me! She said think of something inventive to show her i like her, ive bought her flowers , chocolates, necklace and other things. Im quite overweight but before she said i was cute, is this stopping her liking me? Im feelin sick!ADVICE PLEASE!! Im really crazy about this girl but she wont date me?
Don't buy her stuff, make her stuff.


Cook her something.





You might try leaving her alone for a bit. She might feel like you are overwhelming her. Give her some time, and then talk to her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment