Sunday, August 22, 2010

WHat advice can you give a black male who wants to date Chinese/Taiwanese woman?

I know that Asians have negative views of blacks based on what they see in the news and in the media, and some Asian women think black men won't tkae care of them or their babies, but what advice can you give a black male who wants to date a Chinese or Taiwanese woman, either in the Us on in China/Taiwan.





I'm a Christian, not a thug or a creep or drug-lord and I will treat a woman right-I will treat her like a queen.The woman I meet would be a woman of God.





Please let me know.WHat advice can you give a black male who wants to date Chinese/Taiwanese woman?
I am Chinese, and it's not so much that we have a negative image but more of the fact that our parents have the negative image. The families opinions are very influential on asian girls. You would need to find an asian who is born in america. It is really hard to find a chinese/taiwanese girl who just came from china or taiwan who would go for an african american guy. Just be nice and charming, if you can show her that you can treat her right than you will find what you are looking for.WHat advice can you give a black male who wants to date Chinese/Taiwanese woman?
My advice to you is not to let the thoughts of some Asian women who may have a negative view about Black men get to you. Just go out there, and try it out. Play the field, and see what happens. Thinking about how other races perceive you is only going to hold you back, and keep your potential bottled up.





Be a gentleman, and leave it at that. If it doesn't work the first time, try again. Repeat until satisfied.
You should just stick to your own race. I'm not racist or anything. But interracial kids have the hardest time coping with their multiple backgrounds. They get teased at school and will almost certainly have identity issues. Best just to keep the ethnicities pure.
Not all asians have negative views.





That's all you need to do, is be a kind prson.


I learned that the asian culture is really family oriented. I'm sure youll get a good girl.
Go to asia, I heard its like a fad to date black guys over there. Warning if you go over there, it would be hard to find a Christan, Asian woman.
Not all Asian women feel that way towards black men.


That, my dear friend, would be a generalization.
She should know how you feel and how you are. She will like you for your personality not your skin color! Good luck
Go for it?
You've recognized the fact that Asians can be as racist as we white folks tend to be - but I'm sure you also know that there are exceptions. The place I saw the most mixed marriages, where they were most accepted, was while I was on active duty in the Service. Be patient and look around. There are venues where you can meet and interact with other races in relative security. One of them is on a college or university campus. Another is learning to dance - swing and salsa are particularly popular here on the East Coast right now - and places like Boston have readily accessible clubs where people got to meet others and dance and interact. What you do after she agrees to a dance - well, I think you can work that out on your own...you're a smart enough guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment