Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?

I'm 25 yrs old, 6 ft tall, skinny w/ long shaggy black hair %26amp; blu eyes.I am going on date Thurs nite 2 a place that's kind of a nice bar/restaurant. u find people there from all walks of life.It's a nice place but not really suit %26amp; tie nice. I'm nervous %26amp; I don't know what 2 wear. She's 28, a student w/ a major in finance %26amp; a minor n banking. I want her 2 think I look very attractive, but I want 2 b comfortable. I LOVE cargo pants! It's really just us meeting for drinks and getting to know one another, but I still want her to find me very attractive. What should I wear? I have a lot of ringer t's, chocolate brown cargo pants, gray slacks, bunch of jeans, sweaters n evry color, long sleevd t's, chuck taylor's, green cargo pants, white hoody, black hoody, p-coat, plain black long sleeved t, black jeans from gap with a light rinse on the legs, khaki pants. Pick out a comfortable yet sex outfit from these options %26amp; then create an xtra sexy yet comfortable outfit frm ur head. Thanks!I Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?
some nice jeans and button up shirt. dont wear cargo pants. chuck taylors are cool too, so you will look nice but not too dressyI Need Advice from some women on clothing for a casual date.?
NO CARGO PANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment