Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm going on a date tomorrow with a guy I REALLY like. Can you give me some advice?

We are both in our early 20's.





I REALLY like this guy, and I don't want to ruin things......





I need some ';catch and keep him'; dating advice.I'm going on a date tomorrow with a guy I REALLY like. Can you give me some advice?
the best dating advice I've ever been given was to be yourself, and it worked i used to try to put on an act when going on a date and the relationship might last a few weeks but then either i got sick of acting and ended it r they saw through the act, but it never lasted anyway. I'm now in a great relationship for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier. I'm not trying to be something I'm not, just being me and he likes that!!I'm going on a date tomorrow with a guy I REALLY like. Can you give me some advice?
Well, of course, you want to look your best and be on time. Don't dress too provocatively. Don't talk about an ex! Ask questions so he can talk about himself.. Be interested. Some girls never give a guy a chance to get a word in. Smile. If you both can relax and have fun, he'll likely want to see again...and soon. Don't gossip. Wear a light scent , not an overpowering perfume. Get a pedicure and manicure. Make it a memorable night. End it with a sweet kiss on the cheek. Hope you have a wonderful time getting to know each other.
On a date with a guy you really like. I hope this works for you. Be cool, sassy and sexy. Smile often, be attentive, be a good listener, don't talk too much about yourself unless he ask. Be funny but not silly. And of course, be on your best look but never overdo it. Not too much make up. Simple, classy casual outfit will do.
Just be yourself and he will either like you or not. But don't pretend to be something that your not because it's exhausting to keep it up for a long time.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment