Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, need your advice on the whole asking out a girl for a date thing!!!!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!! THANKS?

Well i really like this girl and she knows cause i kinda told her...


And, well, now its really hard for to talk to her one on one, but not when im w/ freinds and others already in a convo. It sucks sooooo much cause at the pasta dinner our team had for track, she said hi and i dint know it was her so i turned smiled and went down stairs, and i heard someone say (prob her), he never talks to me, then some one said, well maybe he doesnt like you, and she said, no its not that maybe hes just...??????? Well idk wut she said but i gotta talk to her!!!!! badly!! I just want to ask her out and take her to the movies and get somethin to eat after. So i was really wanting to know, is alright if i just walk up to her and just str8 up ask her out to the movies for the weeekend or...


Should i bring up track, ask why she didnt come, and then say something like well now we dont have track im free on the weekends and was kinda wonderin if you wanted to go the movies with me on theweekend?





Is that alright? When is best to ask her, and how???





BTW-


today in health i was sittin next to her (she sat next to me a few classes back and has stayed since along with her friend) and i was copyin somtin off da board. Wut i dint notice was how close she was to my hand... I was just tappin a beat from a song in my head and i saw her hand w/ a pen liughtly tappin near my hand and i just moved mine a little closer until i could feel the wind from the pen on my fingers. IS that a really good thing? Is she tryin to tell me somethin.





This all new to me cause im not only a little shy, but she the first girl that i felt for like this. I care for her a lot! Im almost fifteen if that helps!Girls, need your advice on the whole asking out a girl for a date thing!!!!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!! THANKS?
Well it depends on what kind of girl she is. Some girls like guys to be kinda shy when they ask a girl out cuz then they feel like they are something special but other girls are looking for a guy with confidence. I personally like guys who are a little shy but otherwise are confident. That way you get a little of both. I hope that helps.Girls, need your advice on the whole asking out a girl for a date thing!!!!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!! THANKS?
Im a girl who has been through this a million times I think you should just tell her how you feel and it will probally work out


hope my answer helped
I think you should just tell her exactly what you just told us.
ask her point-blank. look her in the eyes and just say wanna go to the movies this saturday or watever your gonna do
wow i think she likes you.


ask her in a very sweet way or with a poem if she says yes, or with a rose or a teddy bear! its so romantic!





lots of love, sarah





if u want more help, read the first (and second) question under my profile it asks a very similar question and leave your thoughts.
start with are you upset if so see if you might of done something. if so tell her how sorry you then say if your not to mad at me would you like to go wherever with me. if it is not you talk about it then ask her if she wants to go wherever.
be direct dont hint around. We dont like playing the guessing game. Be creative dont go to some boring movie and dinner. You need to do something out of the box it doesnt need to be expensive just creative, romantic, or sweet, and if possible make it something fun that she might laugh a lot during that way even if things dont go smoothly she will remember how much she laughed and be more willing for date #2
okk what I think you should do is just straight out ask her out. Or if you dont want 2 do that maybe hint it a little, like bring it into a conversation, like maybe you guys are talking about track be like ';Hey you going to the track meet this week?'; if she says yes be like ';Well, maybe after do you wanna catch a movie and go to dinner?'; Just do it casually, and dont worry this isnt the only time you are going to ask her out!


Well hoped I helped!





-Star
Just walk up to her when she's by herself not with friends and tell her'; It's time we went out on a date'; then smile at her. If she says no then she's not interested. If she seems even remotely interested then she likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment