Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice for a woman?

I am an african american woman who is getting back into the dating scene. I've only dated black men...not ready to give up on them, but haven't had much luck. I am willing to broaden my horizons and start dating caucasian men.





What would be your advice to a black woman like myself who would like to start dating white men for the first time. .I know it shouldn't matter, but I am a bit nervous and wouldn't know where to start. I am attracted to white men, if that helps. thnxDating advice for a woman?
Colour does not matter, just if you are attracted to someone get to know them. Learn to be friends with lots of people, and one of them may introduce you to Mr. Right. He could be a man of many colours....


Don't fret about silly things like that please. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment