Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice please?

I like this guy and he likes me, as far as I know. Well anyways things are kinda moving slow, we both want to be in a committed relationship and we get along great and have plenty of things in common. How can I get things to speed up relationship wise? As in how can I get him to ask me out already? Are there certain things I can say to give him hints that I want to be with him?Dating advice please?
Give him a ********! that will speed things upDating advice please?
Slow is good. Do not try to rush it. You might lose it





Please answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am1uwBQVybcR5uKdI3w_qWnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091129133806AAhBMnz
Don't rush things unless you think you can both handle it rushing always ends up being bad from my past at least.
go with the motion of the ocean dude. i've rushed a few too many relationships and they all went down hill. be glad you have him, and if its meant to be, things'll happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment