Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need dating advice, please help! Especially girls?

I turn 21 next month, I've never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, never been on a 2nd date. Im terrified to talk to girls I dont know. I cant just walk up to one and say hi or talk. Even girls I do know, I get nervous around in person. Im not exactly the best looking guy so Im afraid theyre not going to like me because of all the competition from other, better looking guys. How can I fix this and boost my confidence?Need dating advice, please help! Especially girls?
As a female in the dating world myself, I have found that some of the most attractive males I have met were attractive because they were funny and confident with it. Try humor and don't be cheesy, but yourself rather. Make a woman notice that you are a nice guy. If she is interested, let her hit the ball back to you. Practice makes perfect. Try it on a girl that you wouldn't care if she rejected you. It will be an easier ego bruise and you will move on, and try, try again. Good luck and stay confident!!Need dating advice, please help! Especially girls?
Ull be 21!!!!!





Go to a bar talk to some drunk chicks. See what they do?


Its not that hard talking to us girls!





Or find a girl thats into guy stuff. U know? A tom girl.





Maybe a girl that loox like a guy? Just until u get used to talking to chix.

No comments:

Post a Comment