Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?

I'm a 18 year old black male who is not attracted to Black girls.


Black guys like black girls but me I don't have that feeling that black guys have. I respect black girls but I'm not atrracted to them.Black girls they treat me like I'm nothing or a nobody.They stare at me and act like I don't mean anything to them.I'm sick and tired of being treated like this.I'm not insecure or mean to anyone.Maybe the girl of my dreams could be Asian but I don't know if they like black guys. I'm sweet, kind, respectful and caring and I don't know why I'm being treated bad by girls of my own race I'm atrracted to Asian girls. I don't have a Asian fetish. When it comes to black girls I just don't have the feelings that black guys for them and every time I see a black girl I feel nothing.


I don't like hip-hop and rap music. I don't like basketball and B.E.T


I like rock music and Japanese, Chinese and Korean music.


I feel like that I'm not destined to be with one.


Black girls around me have always ignored me, stared at me and treat me like I don't excist to them for my entire life. I just wish one girl would like me and I don't care what race she is from, thats all I want and it won't happened if I'm being treated like this.I need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?
Hey, my advice to you is to go for what you like...You are old enough to make your own decisions.





It's good to know that you do respect the sistas (black females/women), although you are not attracted to them.





I can understand what you are going through. Many black females, but not all of them like the more popular guys like the star basketball/football players at school, best dressed guys, the ones everyone else likes or the ones driving expensive cars.





When you say you are not attracted to black females it may just be the few that are ignoring or disrespectful to you. Maybe if you meet more mature black females you wouldn't that way, to each it's own...





I'm not into basketball players, rap music, nor B.E.T. and I'm a black woman. I'm very creative, most black people say I'm weird just because I have my own flavor. I've been mistaken many times as Lisa Bonet by the way I look and dress, so I know what you are going through.





You sound like a very nice guy, you also sound like you really are attracted to Asian women. I see a lot of Korean, Japanese, and Chinese women with black %26amp; white men. Besides one of my closest friends is Korean %26amp; black.





I think you should go for it! If those female don't recognize a good catch, then it would be their lost.





Remember to do what makes you happy regardless what someone else thinks...Good Luck!!!I need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?
the girl for u wont b characterized by race..if u r truly not attracted to black girls then ur not but every black girl is not defined by hip hop music n BET so the girl out there for u mi b black..jus bc the black girls around u treat u badly doesnt mean all black girls do u could date other races n find some girls treat u badly. Date the person the race is irrelevant.
Whatever makes you happy! If you like a girl and her personality, then who cares about race? I'm not sure about where you live, but I think that a lot of the world is ok with inter-racial dating. And if not? Who cares! Its your life and you can't help who you're attracted to. Good luck!
it doesnt matter if the girls black look for the girl that REALLY GETS YOU that understands you.. that cares about, and who you fall for easily without question. MAYBE SHES BLACK and maybe shes white or asian etc.
Hey you can date whoever you want. And you will find that girl wether she is Asian, black, hispanic, indian, arab, etc,etc,
dood, dating outside your race is a very respectable thing to do. Actually, you shouldnt even worry about race. If the woman you loved with all your heart was white, would you still love her the same?
Date whoever attracts you, someone who can make you laugh, smile, have a good time with or whatever.





It shouldn't matter if she is black or white, your race or another. =)
dude, date whoever you wanna date.





good luck.





???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if u really feel something in ur heart 4 a gal when u see her then go ahead dont care whether she is black or white
Now that's an interesting term you used. ';Date outside of my race.'; You mean, ';Date outside of your skin color'; ? Because if your dating outside of your race, that's called ';bestiality'; and is considered illegal in most states.





A female with black skin, or white, or tan, or brown, or yellow does NOT make her ';outside your race'; simply because her skin tone is different from yours. She's a human being. Just like you are. You might want to start thinking of ALL females as humans, not just as creatures that are ';outside of your race';.





But on the other hand, I would recommend dating an asian female. They aren't as hung up on ';being american'; as most american women I know. (Date one, you'll see what I mean)
lol. you sound REALLY immature. you also sound like you lack confidence, which is a turn off to women, ESPECIALLY black women. Anyway, I think its ignorant to lump everyone in the same catergory. Until you have met ALL black women, don't put us all together. I happen to like men of all races, and it doesn't matter to me. I will not put down one for another, especially my own. THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY ARE BLACK and if you have a daughter(s) they will be HALF black as well. Hopefully you will not spew out that ignorance around them and make them have some form of self hatred. Grow up. Love knows no color.
Everything depends only on you. Maybe today you think that black girls that around you are bad. Of course it is a good reason to try your chance on Asian girls. But may be tomorrow you will meet nice and charming black girl, you'll forget everything what you said the day before. So do what you think is the best way for you today. But don't give up on all black girls. You just haven't met your special one. Who knows what can happen the next minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment