Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Date After Fiance Broke Up With Me 4 Months Ago. Please Read, Need Advice!!?

I'm 25,and live in NYC. In June, my fiance(I had been dating for 3 years) decided that she needed to find herself. Recently, a college friend of mine, told me he wanted to set me up on a blind date, with a girl he knew that is an actress on Broadway. I spoke to the girl on the phone, and we seemed to hit it off, we decided on a date for Friday( which was yesterday). Let me just explain, that it's been a while since I have been dating. I met up with this girl last night and was shocked at how gorgeous she was. We went to wine lounge,at first we were both nervous and quiet and sitting at opposite ends of the table, but after 4 hours and two bottles of wine, she was right next to me ,and had my arm around her, she was very touchy feely, and it was going great. She looked like she was enjoying herself. After that i walked her to the subway and told her that I would love to see her again, she gave me a peck on the cheek and said '; Give me a call';.First Date After Fiance Broke Up With Me 4 Months Ago. Please Read, Need Advice!!?
Wait a couple of days, then call her. You can gauge how she felt about the first date by her voice when you call her. If she reacts quickly if you ask to see her again...the date went well.





On a side note, she could have been slightly embarrassed that she was so touchy feely on the first date...thus the abrupt end.





Best of luck...and hang in there if this one doesnt happen. AND ...don't think so much!First Date After Fiance Broke Up With Me 4 Months Ago. Please Read, Need Advice!!?
give her a call tomorrow...ask her out for a drink or something like that. She likes you, man :)
well i guess there's no holding you back now... call her back in 2~3 days.. and see what happends...





good luck
sounds like it went fine to me. blind dates are weird like that, they end unusually quick, im not from a big city, and i would have walked her to her door, not the subway, but i can see how that might be a security issue for her, that until she knows you, you dont know exactly where she lives... if your starting a new relationship, do you want a simple girl that will give you a peck and after trust is built , more? or someone who will take you home on the first date... i wonder how many first dates the average person has... id perfer simple, but thats small town me.
Just take it slow... call her on Tues. or wed. next week...after the weekend has soaked in, and find out about how she felt with the date. If she is still interested then ask her out again. This time take her somewhere exotic and fun. Something that will make her remember that night forever. But nothing too crazy to where it scares her away. Remember* Always ask her questions about her self. If you are that interested in her, then you have to let her know, but not in a weird psycho way:) You will do fine. If its not meant to be then it's not. You will find love again. Give yourself a little time for yourself. Get to know who you are again. Hope I was helpful. Good Luck! ;)
Call her set up another date!!
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment