Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ok, my last question was a joke. My real question is i need advice to ask this boy i really like out on a date

help!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, my last question was a joke. My real question is i need advice to ask this boy i really like out on a date
Just ask him if he has a gf, if not, it's your opportunity..well only if he feels the same way of course.Ok, my last question was a joke. My real question is i need advice to ask this boy i really like out on a date
some people will say just ask. but its harder than that. some times friends can ask for you if they know them. or a note is common. it also depends on if you know them at all or not. if you guys are semi friends you can start with ';just friends'; go out. usually i go to friends to ask him for me. if i don't have friends that know him, then a note would be my best guess. *stick it in his locker
I would get to kno him first drop hints and make sure hes single. Usually guys ask girls out but you can go for it. If your sure about this and are ready, then I would ask him out when you see he is comfortable, maybe when he is alone, just chillin or walkin home or something. I would casually ask him somethin like ' Hey, if your not busy you wanna go...'


Go for something simple - like get a smoothie, take a walk out to eat, go to a community event ect. Pick a time and what day then go for it. Remember hes just another person like you, dont rush. I hope I was helpful, have fun, and good luck!!!
i know babe asking a fellah out for the first time can be nerve wracking, now im no aphrodite LOL but i can tell u what i did to secure my boyfriend. ears up lass!





i knocked at his door wearin a long jacket and when he answered i flashed my fab melons at him and his mum. and after that he realised that i was a sure thing in the sack and so he asked me 2 b his gf. im so happy im with him and when he does give me a weekly call i know what i did was great, i give him sex whenever he wants and he even feels so happy in my company that he hits me whenever hes emotional, he can open up 2 me :)





do the same and ul be happy 4 lifey





god bless america xx
well in most cases boys prefer if girls do the asking cuz we are lazy and think we r the ';shizzmagizzle';





best advice i can give is... read a book called ';how to talk your way into bed';.. i saw it on a program and it really works





if that fails... go up to him and snog his face off!!!
ok well first you want to make sure you guys have things in common and things to talk about.. to ask him out you should send him a sweet letter that asks him out for you
Drop him a note with your number. And say call me





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Keep it natural... Don't try to be too serious about it... The classic lines like '; do you wanna catch a movie?'; are still the best ones. :) And be yourself.
Give him clues in the beginning but make it more obvious later.
just fo up and ask him, to give you better advice you need to give some details...
ok well one sweetie girls dont ask guys on a date........and two play hard to get but lead hm on at the same time
hey wanna go to go see';what ever movie';with me
go up to him and say ';will you go out with me';...

No comments:

Post a Comment