Monday, August 23, 2010

My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?

I am 19 and my brother was 16 and well his girlfriend was 18 and well i lost my brother 4 months ago due to a seizure. And well ever sense then, my brothers girlfriend has been clingy to me and like she keeps hitting on me and cant leave me alone. I feel so wrong and it feels wrong to date my brothers girlfriend. I keep telling her NO but she wont lay off of me so i am not sure what to do, because any time i see this girl i am in tears because she reminds me of my brother so much. Advice?My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?
Don't date her. Probably, the only reason she is being clingy towards you is because you remind her of your brother, just as she reminds you of him. It would be wrong and disrespectful to have a romantic relationship with her when your brother was when he passed. However that doesn't mean you can't be friends with her, but don't pass that line.


Best of luck, and I am very sorry about your brother.My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?
first off, there is nothing intrinsically wrong with dating your brother's girlfriend after he has passed on. (in fact, ancient Hebrew tradition held that if a man passed on without offspring, the eldest brother in the family was obligated to marry his widow - a bit extreme, that, but you see what I mean). of course, there are be some difficult emotions for you to untangle here. If you are attracted to her, but feeling guilty about your brother, don't - your brother would want both you and her to be happy, and there's no disrespect to him so long as you honor his memory. if you're not interested, or the situation makes you feel too uncomfortable, then you should sit her down and tell her that you're still grieving over your brother, and that you feel uncomfortable being that affectionate with her. be gentle with her, though; she obviously has a lot of emotional trauma over this herself, and you don't want say something that will make her feel worse.
If you do not wish to date her. Stay away from her. It is sad and she misses your brother but if you start loaning your shoulder, before you know you will be drawn to her and it won't take much time to get involved. That's how it all starts. Rest is up to you. Sorry about the loss of your brother.
she is missing your brother also, maybe you can be a comfort to each other without dating, just be friends. so sorry to hear about your loss.
tell her u cant date her u would feel like ur betraying ur bro and that u can just get thro it together without dating

No comments:

Post a Comment