Monday, August 23, 2010

Needing some dating advice?

So, i asked this girl that i liked to come with me to a concert on the beach. Im pretty sure she also likes me. This seemed like a really good idea at the time but now i feel it might be awkward and im getting pretty nervous. I dont want to ruin my chances by having a shitty date with her but i feel like i might lose my opportunity if i dont go on it. Can anyone give me some advice?Needing some dating advice?
Ok I was really nervous about my date too. Odds are, if she likes you she is just as nervous as you are. Once you are together just relax. You probably won't do too much talking considering you will be at a concert. Afterwords, maybe you should walk on the beach with her and maybe hold her hand? Just be yourself because if she likes you than that's what she is looking for.Needing some dating advice?
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GO! If you like this girl then I say go for it. It sounds like your just getting nervous. If your worried about having a bad date then you going to put that into your head. Buy her some flowers or something so she knows you really care and just be yourself. If it was meant to be theb it will be. She is probably just as nervous as you are. Good luck!
just act normal and not weird...say some funny stuff. and not like corny jokes. stuff that really is funny. be yourself and if she likes you, she'll try to make it work too! good luck!
the only advice i can give is go and be urself...if she likes u then u can relax and have a good time with her..good luck man and definitely go on the date with her
just treat her like shes any other friend of yours. imagine its just a friendly thing between buddies
just go and be normal and idk talk communicate
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment