Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey, who here needs dating advice?

I was told I am the go to girl for any kind of advice, but dating is pretty major, it's always a new experience. If your tired of going from guy to guy or vice versa, I will be able to help just let me know your situation. I plan on being a therapist and I really want to help, so give me some feedback. Ask me question! All ages it doesn't matter.Hey, who here needs dating advice?
i need help! here is the link to my question.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Hey, who here needs dating advice?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqtwq_C75Dp4BoZOvdtHx1_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090316145008AAU9mTQ





here's my question. maybe you can help? not really dating though... i dunno though....
well i need help on this so thank you if you read it http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Do girls like it when you call or text?
heey, so i'm 14 and i asked this guy out through facebook, and he hasn't answered so i don't know if he hasn't seen it or if it's his way of saying now :S i wanted to ask him in person but i get really nervous :(





oh some background info:


- he's a year older but failed kindergarden =P because he was sick


- we went out for like a week and it was amazing i felt so comfortable with him .. then my parents found out which ruined everything they teased me (cause he's friends with my brother, kinda) then i wanted to break up with him .. which i did :'(
I have two questions. If it's fun for you, would you mind sending me an e-mail? I could go into more detail. I try to keep it short and sweet on here because of the traffic on this section. It's so hard to get answers.
sweet,thanks.(:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ok i dont know much bout dating or how to ask a girl out or where to take them and how to be an awesome boyfriend... email me at coolkid777@hotmail.com please... cuz i kinda wana assko ut this girl.....
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment