Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi there, well I went on that date, but never got to talk about taking things further, any advice???

it always is advisable to take it slow. so if you didn't talk about it, its not necessarily a bad thing.


give her a call, ask her out for coffee. dont make it too obvious.cheers!Hi there, well I went on that date, but never got to talk about taking things further, any advice???
http://www.daylon.com/dating/





hope that helps!Hi there, well I went on that date, but never got to talk about taking things further, any advice???
Give her a call and ask her out for another meal because you had such a good time with her last time.....
well if you guys had fun...y not ask her out again???





now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe go on another date with that girl or ask her to come over to your house and tell her you need to talk to her and thats my advice cause thats what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment