Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice needed please?

I went out with this girl on a first date and we both had a great time. I know this because she told me and also that she wanted to see me again. My question is where do we go from the first date. In other words what should we talk or do on the second date and how long is it before I can call her my girlfriend. I really like this girl and want to have a relationship with her. Should I tell her this on our second date or wait. Please help.Dating advice needed please?
So you really hit it off on the first date? Great! That means you communicate well with each other. Just be yourself, ask what she'd like to do or where she'd like to go on the next one, and don't stress over it. Then you'll both have a great time, and a growing relationship.Dating advice needed please?
I can see you are happy and you're eager, and I am happy for you. However you're too excited too fast, my advice to you is not be. Low pressure. Whatever you do next time you meet, low pressure. Let the boat just sail into your harbor.
let her do the talking


be the ear


if the first date was Reilly big then go small


some were you and her can ask question


but the first date was small then go big


i know you here it a lot but it's true be your self


and if all that goes well then like 50 days


or sex what ever come first


then you can tell her

No comments:

Post a Comment