Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?

I'm a 18 year old black male who is not attracted to Black girls.


Black guys like black girls but me I don't have that feeling that black guys have. I respect black girls but I'm not attracted to them.Black girls they treat me like I'm nothing or a nobody.They stare at me and act like I don't mean anything to them.I'm sick and tired of being treated like this.I'm not insecure or mean to anyone.Maybe the girl of my dreams could be Asian but I don't know if they like black guys. I'm sweet, kind, respectful and caring and I don't know why I'm being treated bad by girls of my own race I'm attracted to Asian girls. I don't have a Asian fetish. When it comes to black girls I just don't have the feelings that black guys for them and every time I see a black girl I feel nothing.


I don't like hip-hop and rap music. I don't like basketball and B.E.T


I like rock music and Japanese, Chinese and Korean music.


I feel like that I'm not destined to be with one.


Black girls around me have always ignored me, stared at me and treat me like I don't exist to them for my entire life. I just wish one girl would like me and I don't care what race she is from, that's all I want and it won't happened if I'm being treated like this. I just can't stand it when black girls treat me like this just because of the way God made me. It is all about what's on the inside and not the outside. I feel like interracial dating could be good for me because I don't care about skin color and race. All I care about is finding a girl that cares about me, respects me and want to help me with my future because I don't know what I want to do with my life and maybe dating outside my race could help me find that special person.I need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?
umm ya you should just cause your black does not mean u can only date black girlsI need some advice. Should I give up on black girls and date outside my race?
If you want the turth, I'm going to give you the turth. If you like asian girls, it's going to be hard because most asian girls don't like black guys. I'm not going to say all of are like that but most are. I would still say give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment