Monday, August 23, 2010

Some dating advice please?

I'm an amateur to dating and have a question...I asked someone out on a date...we've been a couple of dates. But there's been no touching/kissing. I'm extremely shy and am afraid to make the first move. But they haven't tried anything with me so it doesn't make it any easier. Next time I see them, what do you recommend I do? We get along great and the chemistry is there...but I'm scared stiff to go for the kill.Some dating advice please?
Just hug or hold hands. Take it slow and don't do something you aren't comfortable with. Don't do it because you feel like you have to, do it because you want to and because it feels right. Otherwise, it's meaningless.Some dating advice please?
man be your self dont over react start with basic hold her hand then hug then when it's the right moment you will know it
U gotta find a way to touch her without it being awkward. Hug her when you first see her. Hold her hand when your alon or something. Once you get touching her out of the way you will be fine
dont be dramatic about it...just inch your way towards it. dont all of a sudden go for a kiss...maybe touch her now and then and maybe you'll get closer and then lean in for a kiss
simple touch will do...smtng like hand to hand, then go higher to elbow, then friendly touch of a shoulder , neck ,, move on ...each step will give you some food to think and feel certain confidence ets...ets..( she will obvsly show you some understandable signes of acceptance or rejection...)


friendly me
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment