Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl please advice me! ';how to give out #'s or ask about number to schedule meet/date w/ girl.?

I have been chatting online w/ this girl for about a week. I have met her in the past and now would like to start hanging out w/ her. I asked her about her cell number, but she said she didn't have one yet since she didn't have a job. Could I say the following and she could give me her home telephone number so that we could meet up sometimes....








I鈥檓a on my way to work, but if you鈥檇 like, I didn鈥檛 mention my #, (00000 cell) call me later if you鈥檇 like, I should be able to talk after 6 or you can give me your # and I can call, however you鈥檇 like :) and lets see if we can try to schedule to meet up sometime to at least propertly meet sometime this week or something.





PS. She does like me.





How does this sound? How should i type it up to her?








THanks!Girl please advice me! ';how to give out #'s or ask about number to schedule meet/date w/ girl.?
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment