Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm a guy, where can I get REAL dating advice?

I broke up with my girlfriend 9 months ago and I haven't had any luck with talking to girls. I think all this being nice and considerate stuff is not working for me. What are the ';players'; who are good with women using?I'm a guy, where can I get REAL dating advice?
I highly recommend checking out Christian Thorne! He's the authority when it comes to learning how to appoach and meet women CORRECTLY! This stuff is not common knowledge in popular culture. Christian has done an amazing job at exposing behind attracting women the right way!I'm a guy, where can I get REAL dating advice?
wait, no! dont stop being nice and considerate!! please dont give up, there are already waaay too many jerks a.k.a. ';players'; out there and girls need real men like you.





you just arent meeting the right women. maybe you're looking in the wrong places e.g. bars, clubs, etc. try not too focus too much on finding a girl, and more on doing things u like to do. (rockclimbing...working out...volunteering...anything) more than likely you will find a REAL woman that respects your caring qualities AND shares your interests at one of these places (that you rockclimb/work out/volunteer/etc.)





goodluck :)
You need a bigger wallet.
i think this is a pretty good place for advice and dont try to be a player -here you can see how girls dont like players





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





really just be nice and sweet and make her laugh and flirt with the girl you like , it iwll work with the right girl and mostly any girl will fall for a guy who sincerely cares about her.
Singlesnet is good, have fun sweet!
I definitely don't suggest the ';player'; methods. They're jerky and rude, and you definitely won't attract a girl by telling her that she looks ';pretty fine, ho.'; The whole ';gangster-rapper'; thing is a major turnoff, with the whole ';my girl'; crap. I feel used when someone tells me that, like I'm just some kind of toy to him.





Players aren't really good with women, they just get laid alot. If you want a good girl that will stick by your side, 1) Don't use skeevy pick up lines. It makes you look like a perv and disgusting (i.e: Are your pants made of Windex? 'Cause I can see myself in them.) No. 2.)Try being friends with her before getting into a relationship. It'll buy you more time to get to know what she likes and she'll like you more than she would with a hookup.





Sorry if my advice sounds too much like what you've heard before, but it's just some general advice that generally works generally well. In general.
so maybe you dont want answers from girls but.....


luck isnt a factor when talking to girls...theyll either like you or they wont. theres no tricks or rules to follow really, just be respecful and polite.... and be the charmer that you know you can be.
You don't want to listen to the 'players' they are usually full of bullshit anyway. Listen to girls what they want in a man. Firstly they want to be attracted to the looks, so make sure you are dressed reasonably fashionably and your hair is clean and well styled (perhaps you could go to a barber and get a new look). Then they want to see a nice smile. As long as you take an interest in them and listen to what they say and talk in a lighthearted and amusing way without being a prat or going on about boring things like your collection of Starwars models or your stamp collection, then you will begin having comfortable conversations which will develop as you go along. And yes, please continue to be nice and considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment