Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a date coming up and i need some help please. Physical looks advice...body and clothes etc?

I ideally want to tone up my tummy and hips and i dont realy know any good ways to do so in a reasonably short space of time, does anyone have and eating advice or little exercises i can do that actually work?!?! I also dont know what to wear, im a size 12-14, 5'7, dark hair, fairly broad, curvy sort of figure, but i dont want to look like ive tried too hard or like i havent made any effort. PLEASE HELP!!I have a date coming up and i need some help please. Physical looks advice...body and clothes etc?
Umm to be honest it'll probably have to wait till after the date. Working out isn't the ';quickest'; resolution. You will have to find an exercise that fits you; I would look up some core workouts. Make sure they are ';core'; (these are the best for upperbody/ab workouts). They involved pushups with variations, supermans, crunches, squats, etc. Good Luck!I have a date coming up and i need some help please. Physical looks advice...body and clothes etc?
Jump rope is a really quick, fun, and easy exercise that burns a lot of calories. Jump till your heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment