Monday, August 23, 2010

My due date was yesterday...My water hasn't broken....no loss of mucous plug...no contractions...any advice???

I am scheduled to be induced tommorrow.....My due date was yesterday...My water hasn't broken....no loss of mucous plug...no contractions...any advice???
not much longer now.





Remember to breath tomorrowMy due date was yesterday...My water hasn't broken....no loss of mucous plug...no contractions...any advice???
My only advice is to make sure you have everything packed for tomorrow... and eat good today because you may not get to eat at all tomorrow. I was induced at 7am and at 6pm they took me in for an emergency c-section (my blood pressure kept dropping.) and I hadn't eaten since dinner the night before (they tell you nothing to eat after midnight) and I didn't get to eat until midnight that night (my hospital had what they call midnight chow so I was lucky) Otherwise just relax. You'll most likely have him sometime tomorrow.... Good Luck %26amp; CONGRATS!
congrats!!!!!
Congrats! Good luck and everything will be fine. It won't start to hurt really bad until after they break your water. Just make sure to have something to try to keep your mind off of it (not that anything will help!!!) and remember, the end product is SOOOOOO worth it!
hot curry, and rampant sex.....are said to work.





Seems a bit soon for induction though - here they wait at least a week after your due date......
Just going to have to wait! At least you will be induced and the Doc will probably break your water at some point in labor.
Enjoy your day today! Relax, take a soothing bath. Mentally prepare for you new little one!





If you want to help bring labor on naturally or try and dialte.. WALK WALK WALK! Alot of walking. Also, do squats to help bring the baby down into the pelvis. Congrats!
After asking a whole bunch of questions on how to bring labor on quicker and doing a lot of research myself, I am sad to say that nothing works. I have tried everything except for castor oil and herbs and... NOTHING. I am officially convinced that the baby will come when he/she is ready. Im going to be induced next week also if this little booger doesnt come out by then and I want to do everything I can do avoid it because I have heard its harder on you and the baby when you get induced ( sorry, I really dont mean to scare you... just telling you what Ive heard). Plus I want that excitment of ';OH MY GOD, WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! MY WATER BROKE!'; Or something like that haha.





Just try to keep active I guess, try scrubbing the floors, try walking up and down stairs, or if you have access to a treadmill or something of that sort go walkin for a while. It could help bring on contractions and help baby move down further.





I wish I could be more helpful, but im afraid since nothing worked for me I cant really reccommend anything. I hope everything goes smoothly though and Good luck for tomorrow(that is... if you dont go into labor tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment