Sunday, August 22, 2010

HELP should my friend ask this man out for a date/drink? help pls 10 points for the best advice and answer?

my friend is separated a year and a half shes ready to date again theres this lad she likes few problems: 1 shes at least 10 years older then him but she doesnt look her age she looks younger he looks a little bit older then he is 2 she has a bit of baggage ie two kids fifteen and twenty years old third problem his parents live near by and she meets them most days they say hello to each other he visits them on a regular basis she knows for a fact his single shes worried of taking a chance asking him to go for a drink incase he rejects her and she has to see his parents and him everyday any advice anyone ever done this before will i take a chance i think he likes her cause he makes a point of waving smiling and saying hello shes a good looking woman for her age ?? great figure HELP!!!!???HELP should my friend ask this man out for a date/drink? help pls 10 points for the best advice and answer?
I would say she should feel him out more before she just comes out and asks. She should make it a point to strike up conversations with him whenever she can, and be a little flirty and see how he responds. If it goes really well he may even ask her out. But I understand the situation is tenuous, so it's probably better not to just come right out and ask him out without getting a little more positive feedback from him. If he responds well then she can go for it.


Or, to go in another direction, she could ask him out but make it seem like it wouldn't be a ';date';. Like organize a group function and invite him or get tickets to a show he would like and pretend that there was an extra one. Then, if that goes well, she could ask him out on a date. I actually did something like this once. I made sure the guy I was interested in was invited (by someone other than me) to a going away party for a friend. Then, at the party I flirted with him and he ended asking me out. We only dated a few times because I got a new job and moved, but at least I got a chance with him.HELP should my friend ask this man out for a date/drink? help pls 10 points for the best advice and answer?
If she has nothing to lose but she has to think about her kids also then if he says yes and then in the future it goes wrong then his parents are their always and so will he and if her ex comes back it will be more problems.
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment