Sunday, August 22, 2010

I love him, but he says he cares for me deeply. We've been seriously dating for a year and a half,Advice?

I love him with all my heart. He hasn't said he loves me. We do things together all the time like movies, theme parks, I've met his family and we have gone on double dates with his brother. I want to know if I leave him, is finding someone else like this (but with love) possible?I love him, but he says he cares for me deeply. We've been seriously dating for a year and a half,Advice?
Well people say what they mean most of the time. After a year and a half you have to really wonder whats going on? Have you tried talking to him yet about what his expectations are for this relationship? Its important to make sure that the 2 of you are on the same page. And a far as meeting someone else always remember in love anything is possible.I love him, but he says he cares for me deeply. We've been seriously dating for a year and a half,Advice?
I am confused.... are you in love or just love hanging out with the guy? At this point- after 1.5 years- you should really know how eachother feels about each other so... my advice.... ask yourself where you see the relationship going. If you see him as someone you want to be with in the long run- then ask him what he sees in his future. If you don't think he is someone that would fullfill your future plans- then break it off. Life's too short. Hope this helps. but you definately need to determine what YOU want first- then worry about him and you two as a couple. Good luck!
U put alot of time into this relationship for him not to love yet maybe he wants to be sure that when he says it he means it or he may be afraid u need to ask him if u really want to know the truth wether it hurts or not..he needs to answer you asap too...
Anything is possible when you're talking about love. I would try to stick around a little longer. It took my late husband a year and a half to say i love you.



i know some of my friends been dating longer than a year and half but they are ok.. if you aint ok with that its ur right talk to him and ask him what are his feelings to you?
IF he doesn't love you after a year and a half, he never will.





Of course you'll find someone else whom you can/will love with all your heart. And he'll love you back.
YES.. YOU HAVE WASTED 1 1/2 YEARS





DONT WASTE ANOTHER DAY ..HE IS USING YOU UNTIL SOMEONE BETTER COMES ALONG..
Sorry it sounds like he's not in love with you, yes you can find someone better. Move on
i figure if your even thinking about leaving him then your not really wanting to be with him. and just because he hasn't said it yet does it mean there is no love in your relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment