Monday, August 23, 2010

Can some men please help me with dating advice?

I have been in the dating world after a long (not very healthy 4 year relationship with a man 9 years my senior (actined 12 years my junior ., lol). Here I am 4 years later after a year and a half off of dating and haven't been in another long term relationship. How do I stop getting into the Friend place and end in the Girlfriend place? How does a women attract a man and keep him coming back to finally want to be with just one woman? I'm 29 years old, educated, silly,sweet, and still unsure of what to do when it comes to meeting and keeping the one you want.Can some men please help me with dating advice?
Hello my “in-love” friend,





The answer to your question is simple. It is uncomplicated, easy-to-do, and a no-brainer. Let me give you one word, “CHALLENGE”. People want to get what they can’t have, and want it more if they think they CAN have it. Let me repeat,





They want it more IF they think they can have it.





This is what we call Law of Scarcity. Do you happen to have this weird feeling like someone’s grabbing your heart and let it go? Grab it again, and let it go. It hurts, you hate it but deep down inside you want it. You want it so bad.





When do this happen? When you’re not with the one or when you have not meet the one for a long time.





And now my friend, it happens to you. Do the same but not exactly as he did to you. This is to prevent him from thinking you’re doing those revenge thingy on him.





Conclusion, make yourself less available, give some doubt in his heart about your relationship that it might failed. This is to make sure that he appreciates you more like people appreciate the thing they missed dearly. Do you get what I mean? Give him hope and the feeling of uncertainty.





It is hard my friend. But will you feel happy if you get everything you want easily without hard effort. For awhile, maybe but not for long term.Can some men please help me with dating advice?
Your too young to be needed to ask this question. Just stop looking so hard and he will find you. Really this works, just give it a try for a little bit of time.





There are plenty of great guys looking for what you want, only problem is you are at a bad age. Most of the guys at your age are hooked up and getting married already. You stayed with this joker too long, not a good sign if you ask me. Date for a while and they will find you.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment