Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ladies....need advice on a girl I've just started to date?

We going out on our fourth date. We have fun together, and the conversation is great. we've been going out once a week. She has yet to call me in between dates. I call her every couple of days just to chat and to set up the next date. She always answers when I call and seems excited to talk. Am I over analyzing this? Guess I haven't picked up on any clues on to what she thinks of me, other than that we have fun together. Ladies...please let me know your thoughts and how you handle dating a new guy. ThanksLadies....need advice on a girl I've just started to date?
dont feel bad. girls generally dont call guys. we prefer to wait for the guys to call us. its just how it is
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment