Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice? i dont know what to do?

so i met this girl 2 weeks ago. we talked and she mentioned to me that i looked alot like her ex and that my mannerisms were very similar to his. and weve been getting ot know each other better the past coupler weeks and i was talking to my friend yesterday and he told me that she told him that i was ';cuter than my ex';. she always seems like she more shy around me i dont know why. i dont know is this a good sign? or am i just trippin?Dating advice? i dont know what to do?
She might like you.


But beware. You don't want her to like you because she still has feelings for her ex. Some girls fall for another guy because they're missing their ex. And find a guy exactly like him. Then they realize that the new guy's not that much like the ex after all and that they'd rather have the ex back. Not a great love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment