Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tips and Advice for the time-frame leading up to first date!?

There's this amazing red-headed girl and we're doing our first date next week! :) We were texting each other yesterday... we exchanged like 40 texts each! The night before I asked her out on a date for next week over the phone and she accepted! She's in my singles group and goes to the same university and she's easy to reciprocate with. She always responds to everything! Today though... I haven't texted her at all even though the temptation has been strong. She hasn't either... I know she is probably waiting for something. I don't want to look clingy, or desperate, but am I doing the right thing? There's also an age gap between us but we're getting along just fine and have a lot in common. Should I be calling her up and having conversations with her? Should I be keeping some kind of daily contact? I just don't want to get burned out or burn her out? I guess I am trying to keep things minimal so it doesn't end up spoiling the first date. There's another four days before our date and I am so excited! Any advice would be great! Thanks.Tips and Advice for the time-frame leading up to first date!?
Don't text her. Not today anyways. If you keep texting her, you will look clingy, which you mentioned. Maybe give her a call tomorrow in the afternoon, and just ask how she's doing and how her weekend has been. Then call her again the day before the text to make sure everything is alright for your date, and if your still on. You can text her again, but don't be too obsessive, and don't respond to her texts immediately IF she takes time to respond. If she responds quickly, you can too. Hope I helped.Tips and Advice for the time-frame leading up to first date!?
Dude, give up these complicated stratagies and techinques, be genuine, open and honest if you want to talk or text do it.
Dont text her everyday! ( unless you're dating) you gotta show that you have a life, that you're busy and doing things yourself. If you really feel that it is necessary that you text her then do it later on tonight and say that you're tired from doing stuff all day. If you text her every moment of everyday then emotions die down quickly and the excitement is lost. you have to miss her so when you DO see her again it makes it THAT much better! Good luck, Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment