Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey Girls, I need some dating advice?

I'm a shy, but very nice normal guy (about 5'9';) in my 20s and I've always found tall, attractive (blue-eyed) blondes with a great personality and bigger feet than me who likes sports very sexy...since I have blue eyes and like sports....However, I don't know how to find someone who fits my type since I work late all the time (including weekends) and if I did I wouldn't know how to approach her without seeming weird...would you be able to help me out????





P.S. I will report those who have smart *** comments or guys that have remarks in a queer fashion...seriously.Hey Girls, I need some dating advice?
dont be so picky! i mean good for you that you know what you want because most of these days people have no clue what they are lookig for but... i think you are being a little too specific. and about the being shy... use it to your advantage! i find guys who are alittle shy sexy...(not that i am hitting on you in anyway). but make sure you have confidence along with it. it is a fine line to have confidence and be shy but it can be done. beleive in yourself and know you are worth the girls but you dont have to be a cocky *** about it thats were the shyness is sexy. hope you get what i am saying... and good luck!Hey Girls, I need some dating advice?
this article tells you of some great responses to girls and how to approach and talk to them
well i had the same problem so my friend told me about kimberly so i called her and she helped me so much its not even funny i owe my life to her check it out i know she will help you www.KimberlysLoveSpells.com and dont be scared she wont hurt you its not black magic or anything it all good
Try eHarmony.com ... you cand find a lot of people on there.


You will always feel weird approaching someone that you're interested in, but it's self-confidence that really pays off.


And although you find that certain type of woman attractive, try and keep your eyes open for all other prospects ... someone who you may not even give a second glance to could be someone whom you could get lost in.
first thing: confidence. it's probably the hottest trait in a guy. second: stop discarding all the many beautiful/ wonderful/ smart/ short/ non-blonde girls around you simply because they don't fit your mental image of perfection. try gettting to know a gal's personality and you might be surprised. looks are superficial and hell, for 8 dollars i could be a blonde. good luck!
Well, it could be difficult if you work all the time. A good general rule, with women my age (35) anyway, is to simply be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment