Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need dating advice from girls please?

My older brother always attracts lots of girls and is a ladies man, but I'm very shy and can't talk to them. I attached a pic of me and my bro, so I wanting a girls opinion on which one of us is better looking and any other advice on how to get over my shyness so I can talk to girls?





http://www.teambath.com/wp-content/uploads/chris.jpgNeed dating advice from girls please?
just be yourself. you'll find the right girl that will make you feel comfortableNeed dating advice from girls please?
Well your a lot younger than your brother, it looks like. But you're cute. But for me personally the only think a guy needs to do is to just go up say i and start a conversation...maybe about a class or a movie ou saw...idk .good luck tho! and small things really make a difference, like opening the door for her on your way to class, etc.
you're gunna grow up and be cuter


just start by when you pass girl/s, by saying hey how are you, but keep walking. conversation wull grow from there, so will your confidence :)
Big age difference... u are cute for a kid. Ask your brother for advice
Well, in my opinion, you're better looking than your brother, so you have plenty of chances. Tbh, I bet loads of girls have a crush on you. And personally, I like shy and quiet boys.


Advice on how to get over your shyness is to just to act as if girls are just friends.


Good luck!
wow ur bro is rather handsome, though if i had 2 pick i'd rather u..





and yea ask ur bro..
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment