Monday, August 23, 2010

My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?

I am 19 and my brother was 16 and well his girlfriend was 18 and well i lost my brother 4 months ago due to a seizure. And well ever sense then, my brothers girlfriend has been clingy to me and like she keeps hitting on me and cant leave me alone. I feel so wrong and it feels wrong to date my brothers girlfriend. I keep telling her NO but she wont lay off of me so i am not sure what to do, because any time i see this girl i am in tears because she reminds me of my brother so much. Advice?My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?
You guys are very vulnerable right now. She might have started having feelings for you when you where the shoulder to cry on and vice-versa. If there's something there then I would suggest to wait. Tell her to wait. Out of respect and because you dont want to jump into s.t so quick and emotional. Just talk to her about it. Wait it out a little bit to see how you really feel. Basically give you and that girl some space. It will clear your head and you will ultimately know what to do and how you really feel when she's not all over you. If she goes to your house without notice then take some fresh air. I'm sorry for your loss.My Brothers Girlfriend wants to date me and i am not sure what to do,advice?!?!?
She might just be sad about the loss. Maybe you should sit her down and tell her that you and her dating probably isn't the best way to handle the situation. Of course you understand the hurt she is feeling so tell her you understand. Tell her you will be there, but its not acceptable to date. Losing the one you love is hard, and maybe feeling love again is just her way of dealing with it.





Hope I helped, and i'm so sorry about your brother. WIsh you the best of luck
Rest In Peace to your brother, sorry to hear that





You just gotta tell her exactly why you dont want to.. and if you still want to be friends with her bro, than do that





but it's all on you, My advice to you is if it were me I wouldnt date her, but if she really loved my brother I'd be there for her and always have her back as long as I knew her, it's just outta respect for what her and my bro had, if he protected her I'd do the same, except it wouldnt be out of the same love my bro had for her, it'd be a different love that isnt sexual you know ?? my opinion is just tell her what you feel
tell her no more and try ur hardest to avoid her hope u kinda helped

No comments:

Post a Comment