Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some dating advice, i need help can someone help me??

I'M 13 AND I NEED SOME DATING ADVICEI need some dating advice, i need help can someone help me??
what kind of advice specify and i will answer furtherI need some dating advice, i need help can someone help me??
my dear u are just 13.....


whats there in dating or falling in love?


u have many other proper work to do such as studying and fulfilling ur responsbilities as a child to ur parents....


rather than dating, just hang out with ur friends.....


enjoy go shopping with them, go for a movie, have luch or dinner together...


enjoy ur youth fully....


all the best...
Firstly I don't really think you should worry about dating at 13.


Secondly BE YOURSELF.


People will like you for who you are, and if you're a fake, they fall in love with the fake, but not you. Be genuine.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment