Monday, August 23, 2010

Virgin dating advice please?

I am a virgin I am 18 %26amp;%26amp; want to start dating seriosuly but these days its really hard to find a good guy who understands that %26amp;%26amp; will be faithful to me.does anyone have any advice personal experience a dateing website anything to help me out in my dilema of a LOVE%26lt;3 life? Thanks ^_^Virgin dating advice please?
I'm 22 and still a virgin too, but I'm in no rush to date/have sex, but that's just me. I think some people like us are just ';late bloomers'; and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Keep in mind that you're only 18, not 80.


Besides, I know plenty of girls who are your age that are good looking and are still virgins who've never had a serious relationship. Don't be like those girls or guys for that matter who only want to have sex just because ';everyone else is doing it.'; As long as you respect yourself enough, you will meet the right person who will treat you right.Virgin dating advice please?
An annoying conjuction that many myspace people use. It makes absolutely no sense to use an ampersand twice in a row, but people just do it to be trendyXcore.





The ';%26amp;%26amp;';, ';%26lt;3';, and ';x{insert random number}'; is the trifecta of stupid annoying myspace **** that, when combined, creates a truly horrific sentence.
to freddie k. what city you in and can u introduce me to your lady friends?lol
whats with the %26amp;%26amp; thing?..well anyways go on match.com thats like a really popular dateing site heres the link


http://www.match.com/matchus/
it's hard to start dating seriously at that age unless you find the right guy. most people are just ';having fun'; at that age. start talking to more guys and get practice. then pick one that you like lol

No comments:

Post a Comment