Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some tips for a first date with this guy I have only known for 2 weeks! Please give me some advice!?

I am worried it will be awkward and weird, and i'd like to kiss him at some point, but is that too forward?! eek! I'm nervous!I need some tips for a first date with this guy I have only known for 2 weeks! Please give me some advice!?
relax and try to have a good time. you don't want to fuss so much that you end up feeling miserable at the end of the night from trying to hard. guys also want to see the girl at ease and confident, just be careful not to seem arrogant. if you want to kiss him go for it! just don't go too fast so that it ruins the rest of the relationship. don't worry about awkward silences either, if there is a silence just let it be because sometimes it's for the better. try to be comfortable, because if you're dating him feeling comfortable would be ideal.I need some tips for a first date with this guy I have only known for 2 weeks! Please give me some advice!?
Take it slow, there is no time to rush. Relax and enjoy yourself think of him as a best friend and let it flow, you will be fine.
you don't need to rush!relax,ltake it easy and enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment