Sunday, August 22, 2010

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? (dating advice)?

I started talking to this guy a couple of months ago. He knew i liked him and he said he liked me. We always flirted and everything but then he ask out another girl. But while he is going out with her he was still trying to mess around with me. Now he keeps bugging me about why im mad at him. I still like him but i don't know what to do. Is it stupid for me to be mad at him or not?Am I making a big deal out of nothing? (dating advice)?
No its not stupid because he lead you to think that he liked you just as much, though that could have been unitentional.





See the thing is...you can not by no means allow yourself to be second to this other girl. He is only gonna do what you allow him to do. he probably wants his cake and eat it to.





I know its hard, but the fact of the matter is he choose someone else which should utimately let you know how he really feels about you and your feelings. Though it will be hard you should cut the messing around part off and get someone who will appreciate the fact that you have feelings for them and not try to keep you on second string.





It should be his lost because you are probably a great girl and eventually he will see that. I wouldnt give him the satisfaction of just messing around with you...he should either give you all or nothing. while he choose another girl. you should do the same thing...choose another guy.Am I making a big deal out of nothing? (dating advice)?
I don't think it's stupid cuz he practically played you I mean flirting with you and stuff while having a girlfriend?


That's pretty screwed up.





Answer Mine Please::


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArnUSJ18eqiPYDRQRXADTTbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090515135624AAiD2Hi
stay away honey, those guys are just players. they don't keep relationships, if you had one with him, he'll be cheating on you. STAY AWAY FROM HIM FOR YOUR SAKE!
stay away from him
No, it's not stupid of you...he's trying to be a lil' player!! Good for you...you ARE worth more than that.
i would be md too, i hat being lead on

No comments:

Post a Comment