Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice... what to say to your ';friend'; that stole your date.?

At the end of the year we have a dance called the semi formal.


You cant in invite girls or guys from other schools its just an 8th grade thing. My best friend Eric is dating a girl from another school so he cant take her of course. Before they even started dating we talked about going as friends. Trust me were like bff! haha! My ';friend'; sonja asked him to the semi 4 days agoo afterI told her i wanted to go with himm.. what the heak!


hee said yess and i talked to him and he said he totaalyy forgot about even talking to me.. What should i say to her. theres more to the storyy shes just beining a major backstabber.


what do i say to her?!!?


I reallyy want to go with him.!! So so so so badd!


And all the other guyss are blahh!


But he iss stuck between a hard place... because he obviously said yes to her. I thoughtt why not all three of us go as friends! me and eric said yay!! but sonja said noo shes beining horribblee...


help :) thankssNeed advice... what to say to your ';friend'; that stole your date.?
What a doozy. . . My personal opinion? Sounds like Sonja isn't being much of a friend at all and if I can remember correctly, eighth grade can be all about life-ending decisions. The angst you are feeling right now won't last and likely won't matter in a few years . . . But since it matters right now the best thing that I can say is for you to sit Sonja down and tell it to her straight. Explain to her without any holds barred that you and Eric and already agreed to go together and that the way she is acting is running a little close to the lines of selfishness. If she still won't listen, then you should decide whether or not a friend like that is worth having -- and if one dance in the long run of things is really worth freaking out over.Need advice... what to say to your ';friend'; that stole your date.?
I suggest talking to Sonja and telling her that you think that is really uncool what she did and tell her that you really think the three of you should go as friends. just try to make her see reason. If you can't, don't blame Eric, I am sure he simply had a brain fart. just find another friend to go with and hang out with Eric when you get there!
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment