Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some major advice on how to go about asking for a second date please?

Well, Saturday I had my first date with this girl I met. I got her simple flowers, took her out to eat half doors to her (just being a gentlemen). I picked her up and paid of course. Then we went back to my house and watched a movie, I let her lay on the bed and sat on the chair because I didn't want her to think I was trying anything, and she told me to com lay by her so we. Cuddled the whole movie until I kissed her, and she said she was wondering when I was going too. Anyway things started to get a lttle intense so I asked her if she thinks we should stop and she agreed. So after another couple hours I took her home and asked if the first date went well enough for a second and she said yes. Now I asked her yesterday if she wanted to make plans for today since she's off work twice and all she said is ';I don't know';. Now I'm fine with by wanting to wait but I really don't want to keep pestering her and scare her away!





My question is when should I ask again for a second date so that I still seem interested but not anoting at the same time? (she has her daughter all next week and this week she's child free).Need some major advice on how to go about asking for a second date please?
Ask her in the middle of the week straight up with an idea of what you want to do. If it's going out to eat or going to a movie. Then you have a concrete question and can see what she says. Or you could always ask her if she's upset about what happened and if appropriate you could tell her that you would slow things down if it is moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment