Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm going on a date with a junior and I'm scared! I need advice!?

Okay so I'm a freshman boy and I'm going to see Stepfather with this really cute junior. This is a picture of me


http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs094.snc3/16139_1252546919972_1418495763_788882_7245910_n.jpg





How much cologne should I wear? What type of shirt should I wear? I was thinking a polo and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I have braces, is this a concern? Should I ask her out after the movie? If she wanted to go just with me and her does that mean she likes me? Should I try to make out with her at the movie? Please help!!





Thanks!I'm going on a date with a junior and I'm scared! I need advice!?
I would definitely say to keep it casual maybe a polo and blue skinny jeans with some nice shoes/sneakers.





I would say to wait till the second or third time that u guys hang out to ask her out but thats up to u.


Is this the first time u guys are hanging out wel li guess it depends on the mood and stuff stuf flike making out should b in the moment like how it feels if it feels right go for it.I'm going on a date with a junior and I'm scared! I need advice!?
Ok, I can't pull up your photo but it doesn't matter what we think of you, it's obvious she likes you. On the cologne issue, less is best. After you apply it to your face, wash your hands so they don't smell all night. If you look good in skinny jeans, wear them if not, wear other pants. Ask her if she wants to go get something to eat after the movie. Are you driving? Don't make out in the movies. Holding hands is ok. I tell ya, if I was sitting behind someone making out I would tap them on the head and say take it someplace else, movies are expensive. Take things slow. Laugh, talk get to know each other.
calm down. she likes you. wear very little cologne. take things easy. in the theater dont try to make out with her. simply let her know youre there. arm around her. dont be nervous just stay relaxed. definitely ask her out after. nothing crazy or ridiculous. just casual. ice cream is good. BE CONFIDENT!!!!!! dont be shy!!!! things will go great. maybe try a nice gentle kiss in the theater. or at the end of your date. but dont rush things. and good catch bro older girls are better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment