Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday, I met someone online he saw over 50?

pictures of me and like what he saw, but the truth of the matter is Im kind of shy in person real real shy, I heard alot that I was unattractive growing up mainly from family.... I hear now that Im cute and or ok...





Now this where it comes in at I would like to know do ppl look better in pictures or in person? I wonder what do you thnk? What if he dont like me in person cause he only saw me from the front and not all angles, sides of my face... What should I do?/Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday, I met someone online he saw over 50?
Some people are photogenic and some are even telegenic. Then again your state of mind (happy, depressed) and health are big factors in attractiveness. A photo won't alter your profile, it's the same in color as it is in black and white. You seem overly worried about whether he will dislike you because he only saw a frontal view. This is quite enough to know whether you are attractive to someone or not.


How old are you? What does it matter that he saw 50 other females? I assume you mean saw as in the past tense of see. If he still wants to go out with you, he probably already is interested.Please give advice, about Pictures and real life.. I have a date friday, I met someone online he saw over 50?
Send him a better picture....what the hell!


What have you got to lose? Besides, maybe he just might like you for


';who you are';
i do believe some ppl look better in pic but u never really know there TRUE appearance till u see them

No comments:

Post a Comment