Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls, i need ur advice. Do u think im cute and would u date me?

Here r some pics of me. Based on them would u go out with me and do u think Im cute. Also wat kinda personality does it look lik i hav? Advice is appreciated. Thx so much.





-http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww56/鈥?/a>


-http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww56/鈥?/a>


-http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww56/鈥?/a>Girls, i need ur advice. Do u think im cute and would u date me?
hey lol i hope this will help you like you helped me!





if i saw these pics without ever talking to you or anything like the girls who have replied to your question i would not say your really attractive to go out with. i would say your cute in the ahdorable way and you look smart and funny like you could make me laugh but not the guy i'd date. but the reply you gave me to my question was amazing and it told something about who you are and your morals and viewpoints. it was honest and sincere since hey, lol you don't know me at all so wat do you have to hide from me?? from reading your reply i can tell your an amazing person who will also find the perfect girl for you! so if you be the person you are and show your true personality you will find that girl because not all girls are as shallow as they seem. haha good luck!Girls, i need ur advice. Do u think im cute and would u date me?
You look like quite afriendly guy, a bit of a comedian too:)


You have quite a cute face, but I'm not a big fan of your hairdo, it's a bit weird, but as I said you seem like a very friendly guy!!!
Well i think girls would date you if you have that personality to back it up your cute but you must have that personaltity
no you're not cute and I wouldn't go out with you. you look like a retard.
well, thanks. now i have to clean up throw up from my keyboard. go fish for compliments somewhere else.
you look really cute and cheeky..
your good looking


just be yourself


and have confidence
I'd give you a solid two.
no i would'nt
ehh... idk.
ur not for me but im sure youll make someone very happy someday
i wouldn't date you..sorry. and it looks like you try to be funny, but you're not..
GOD!!!!! Thank u for making me gag.
dude, use facestat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment