Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice Please. My recent ex is trying to hangout/date a ';friend';?

Me and this guy dated for around 9 months. We started having problems and i was losing feelings for him. I broke up with him and it's been about a month. Well i recently found out that he is trying to get with one of my so called ';friends'; and it hurts more than anything.(We are not good friends, but we do hangout occationally) I can't stand to know that he is with someone else when i have no one. We talked last night and i just don't want to date him, in our previous relationship he tried to control my life and i just can't do that. Now i feel like if they start dating then she will feel like she is superior to me, and that drives me insane!





Any advice on what i should do and how i can prevent feeling like this?Advice Please. My recent ex is trying to hangout/date a ';friend';?
My mom always calls this ';Dirty Pool';. You have to get rid of both of them now.





As far as your feelings. That's another ';hate to tell you, but'; Yeah sorry sister. Your gonna burn on this one for awhile.





In about 2 months though you'll hardly feel a thing and you'll have learned a great lesson. You learn what to look out for with each love that crashes.Advice Please. My recent ex is trying to hangout/date a ';friend';?
He's the controlling one?
if you aren't ready, then say so.





i'm not ready to be friends yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment