Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dating advice for lesbian?

I really want to be with someone. Pretty much all my friends have someone or been with someone except me.It seems like there's no lesbians out there sometimes.I'm in high-school and I really don't know how to see if girls are interested in me I have a poor gaydar.So what should I do?Dating advice for lesbian?
She'll come in time she'll find you or you will unexpectedly find her. Don't rush into a relationship, talk to other lesbians in your school i am sure you then will find someone. Don't worry that perfect girl will come in time just be patient. How to see if another girl likes you is talk to them a little bit get to know them and then slowly ask them questions that relate to them liking girls, don't come on to strong you might get a big negative response.Dating advice for lesbian?
Well, I'm not a lesbian, but I've heard a few things here and there that might help:





First off, it'll help greatly if you have the courage to make the first move. Lesbians are girls, and girls are socialized to wait for the man to make the first move. Even lesbians often unconsciously pick up on the ';wait for the first move'; part, which can result in a roomful of lesbians, none daring to make the first move.





Also, not to be stereotypical here, but lesbians are often active in political or environmental clubs. If your school has an environmental club, you probably don't have anything to lose by joining.





If your school has a GSA or some equivalent group, it goes without saying that attending meetings will drastically improve your chances of meeting a lesbian.





My lesbian friend often laments to me that her social life is complicated as all Hell. Lesbians often have very complex and involved social lives, and form networks of friendship with other lesbians. If you can meet one, you might be able to meet more through her.





Finally, once you get out of high school, I highly suggest going to a university with a Pride Center, or some other LGBT campus group. As corny as it sounds, that's actually where I met my boyfriend.





Also, don't rule out bi girls. However, definitely avoid any girls who only seem to be bi when they're drunk at parties. There are girls out there who only feel brave enough to be openly bi when they're drunk, but I can assure you they're outnumbered by girls pretending to be bi to pick up guys.
Stop feeling peer pressure. You are putting yourself threw undue pressure by comparing yourself to others. There was a time when all of my friends were getting engaged or married and I was being mistreated by the one I loved. I wanted so bad what everyone else had. Later I discovered the only reason I wanted what they had is because I felt something was wrong with me that I was the odd ball. Today, they are all broken up and just like me, single.
Ditto, I feel your pain it totally sucks. I've never dated and yet the rest of my friends are/have been in relationships... I swear I'm the only lesbo chick in the state sometimes, let alone the damn school... :S We're doomed lol
Try even a Bisexual girl. :D
Find a hot lesbian!


There's a couple at my high school!
Come out to every one, be your self and just be a fun person!


people will love you!
SUP IM BI DO U GOT MYSPACE OR SOMETHING I CAN C U
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment