Saturday, July 31, 2010

Well, me and my girlfriend has been dating for about 3 years now we want to have sex. Any advice?

Well, I don't really know how to do it, and neither does she. So, I was wondering if I should buy anything extra, besides a condom of course, because I already have one. Please and thank you. :]Well, me and my girlfriend has been dating for about 3 years now we want to have sex. Any advice?
I'm old fashioned, but I think it's better to wait until your married. Not only for moral reasons but because it makes things less complicated and less chance of heartbreak.Well, me and my girlfriend has been dating for about 3 years now we want to have sex. Any advice?
There's not much to know if its the first time for both of you I wouldn't worry. Start off slow, when you two are doing anything talk to each other. Tell the other person if that feels good or what they want to try. When in doubt kiss the others persons body its romantic.





Good job on safe sex and LOCK DOORS!
get married

No comments:

Post a Comment